Sunday, January 21, 2018

Pineapple Chutney with Raisins and dried Cranberry

Easy Pineapple Chutney ( No Oil Required )

Please visit my new you tube channel for more recipes



This is  my mother's recipe,only I added dried Cranberry but she makes without it. Its sweet and tangy .

Preparation Time- 5-6 mins
Cooking Time - 15-20 mins

Ingredients:-

1.Pineapple ( I used half of a medium sized Pineapple )
2. Very little Lime juice
3. Dried Cranberries ( about 1 tablespoon )
4. Raisins ( 1 tablespoon )
5. Sugar ( as needed depending on the tartness of the Pineapple) I used about 6-7 tablespoon.

Preparation:-

1. Grate the Pineapple.

Cooking:-

1. Simply take an utensil ( I used non stick ) a flat skillet will be better as more surface area will help water to evaporate faster.
2. Go on cooking until all the water evaporates and then add sugar ( as per your taste ) and the dried Cranberries and Raisins.
3. The sugar will caramelize and the chutney will have a beautiful golden colour.
4. Depending on the tartness of the Pineapple add lime juice ( I just added 2-3 drops) .
5. Let the chutney cool down and its ready to be served.


Pictures:-








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sichuan or Szechuan Fried Rice Recipe

Sichuan or Szechuan Fried Rice Recipe This Chinese style Sichuan  fried rice is spicy(you may adjust the spiciness as per you...

Popular from my blog