Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Home remedy to do to get rid of acidity at home

Home remedy to get rid of acidity at home

Dear Friends,

At some point of time we all have experienced acid problem with symptoms of possible heartburn,nausea,regurgitation and bloating to name a few.

Mother nature is very kind to us as she has given us a wonderful remedy and as usual free of cost whether rich or poor and ever household has it.Don't get shocked to hear the name its "WATER".

I am very much thankful to my father who always taught me to resort to home remedies before trying other medications.He is the one who helped me out during my childhood days when I happen to have occasional  acid problems.

Just take a cup of  Luke warm water and slowly sip it just like you sip tea.After sometime you will see either you will burp and get relieve or vomit out.Try this simple remedy next time as soon as u experience symptoms of acidity before you go for any medications.

Your comments and suggestions are very valuable for me. Do leave a comment if you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sichuan or Szechuan Fried Rice Recipe

Sichuan or Szechuan Fried Rice Recipe This Chinese style Sichuan  fried rice is spicy(you may adjust the spiciness as per you...

Popular from my blog